Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

A DREAM: THE LORD’S RETURN, MILLENNIUM REIGN [March 2012]

 March 8, 2012 Dream (about Lord’s return)


I dreamed that the Lord’s return to Earth for the millennium reign took place, and while I looked around and saw very few people, I heard Him say, “All this is yours – go choose where you want to dwell as He held his hand out and swept it across the vast horizon.  I remember looking – it appeared I was someplace in Florida near swamp lands or marsh lands.

 I remember seeing these hotels and expensive homes/condominiums that were beautiful and thinking; I can take my pick and live in any one of them!  Then I noticed the vast marshy wetland behind the condo’s and walked over to take a look.  As I got there, I saw dark black water that you could not see the bottom in, and grass – very tall grass growing out of the water.  There were these big rocks just beneath the water’s surface and they had algae/moss growing upon them – like the moss that grows upon tree bark.  I stepped upon one rock and at first there did not seem to be any other rocks around me but as I took a step onto the rock, suddenly another appeared near it, and I would step upon it and there appeared another, and another, until I was free!  While I was walking upon these rocks, I “knew” that there was something beneath the dark water, something very evil!  I felt it was Satan bound for a period, but to be loosed in the future and that he was looking forward to the time when he would be released – he was full of rage and anger and revenge! 

As I stepped out of the marshy land, I was suddenly before what appeared a church office – secretary.  It seemed like Kay, who sometimes answers the phone for our church office.  She spoke to me and said, “Sharron, you need to get ready, as a very large group of people are coming – a second wave, which did not make it in the first departure…you need to get ready to help them understand why they did not make it for the first departure.” 

[Note: I wrote this 3 1/2 years ago but sounds like the new movie "War Room".]  
I woke up thinking about the Laodicean church – the lukewarm church that the Lord spewed out of his mouth.  I began to ponder the word “lukewarm” and it came to mind: “Think about coffee – you like your coffee very hot, others like it very cold/icy.  When you mix the icy with the very hot, you get lukewarm – these people are mingled with the world while trying to honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me!  When you leave your very hot coffee for a while and come back and it is barely warm – do you like it?  No!  You go heat it up or toss it out – right?  That is the way I feel about lukewarm believers that are naming my name but whose hearts are far from me – that are claiming to be believers but living in sin, not watching! 

I was still considering this dream when I opened an email I received and watched the video.  I feel like we need to stir those around us – encourage them through our own walk, by living daily “denying ourselves, taking up our cross and following Jesus: looking up as our redemption draws near, even at the door!  I watched another video that was on the same page as that one where Reinhardt Bunche raised a man who had been dead for three days and saw heaven and hell – he spoke of the flowers singing like the girl did, and he went to hell because of unforgiveness towards his wife: he was a preacher!

Pastor Daniel died after a road traffic accident. His body was in a mortuary for 3 days, and he came back to life at a crusade conducted by Pastor Reinhardt Bonnke. He still has his death certificate, written by a hospital doctor. In the movie he recounts his experiences, with amazing computer generated images of both Heaven and Hell.

You can do a search on YouTube for: Reinharte Bonnke,  Man raised from the dead to watch video. 

https://youtu.be/6toVB36An7k?si=7UYpSoxkMho-HU9j


No comments:

Post a Comment