Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Prophetic Word: August 28, 2020 - Body of Christ/Preparations underway!

 August 28, 2020 [Updated January 10, 2021]

Prophecy: Betty and Sharron

Note: Sunday morning, January 10, 2021 again, the Holy Spirit gave me a vision of winnowing and separating wheat from chaff. I felt the Lord say he was in process of winnowing within his church. I felt I was to define and research this winnowing process for your prayerful consideration.  I believe this winnowing process will reveal the wolves in sheep's clothing among us, posing as part of the body of Christ. It will also prepare the true believers for his return and the harvest. Below is the added Winnowing & Threshing description, for your consideration.

I am preparing the body of Christ to be part of the harvest and that they have things that are hindering their lives – holding them back, they’ve got chains on them.  They are like Peter and Paul when they were in prison.  I had to send an angel to set them free so that they could go and follow my assignments that I had for them.  My church has chains about them. 

I am separating the wheat from the chaff, they have chaff on them, they have not been separated yet so that they can be gathered into my barn.  I am getting ready to use them.  I’m using everyone that will free their heart and free their lives from holds that Satan has on them, unforgiveness, bitterness, and hard feelings.  They think that they have forgiven but still have bitterness in their hearts and the air is not clear between them.  It is written that if you had ought against your brother that you needed to go and be reconciled with your brother before the sun sets.  You should leave your gift on the alter and not even give me your gifts until you have gotten rid of the unforgiveness, bitterness or the hard feelings that you have.  Many of my people have hard feelings towards people and they don’t even know it.  They are blind to these things and these are hindrances or entrances that the enemy has gained. 

They have covetousness in their hearts – they covet the things of this world when I said to come out from among them and be separate, because you are getting ready to take occupation in heaven…you do not need these worldly things.  You need to begin to let go of this world’s things because I have made a place for you and you are not taking any of it with you.  You are only taking people with you – realize this, know this. 

The time is short, the time is at hand.  My Father is ready to call my bride home and I am getting ready to take her to the place that I have joyfully, for two thousand years, prepared for her.  I look forward to the day when I can have her in my arms and I can have her in my presence for eternity, and no one can touch or take them out of my hand.  That day is coming and it is coming soon, and I am looking forward to it.  You need to get ready, my people.  Get ready, the harvest is truly ripe but you are not!

Winnowing & Threshing

Wheat from Chaff defined (Part of update added )

Note: `Chaff' refers to the outer covers of wheat or other cereal which are separated from the grain by a process called winnowing. In the Bible (Matthew 3:12; Luke 3:17), John the Baptist uses the image of someone separating the wheat from the chaff to describe how Jesus will separate those who go to heaven from those who go to hell.

Chaff is the outer part of grain such as wheat. It is removed before the grain is used as food.  If you separate the wheat from the chaff or sort the wheat from the chaff, you decide which people or things in a group are good or important and which are not.

For many decades the “wheat” and the “chaff” have been able to remain together, the differences between the two being there, but not pronounced enough to create any major divisions between them. Now, the divide between the “wheat” and the “chaff” is becoming ever more distinct and obvious. Those who are committed to Christ, committed to living "righteously", and committed to seeing an actual, pure and undefiled move of the Holy Spirit are being gathered by Christ and set apart unto His current-day work. Those who are okay with compromise, willing to follow the “latest and greatest” trend”, who seek what the world is offering, and those within the American church who use the tools and strategies of the world in an attempt to advance the Kingdom of God, are likewise being gathered, but gathered unto judgment.

Now, more than ever before, the lines of separation are being drawn. God is purifying His church here in this country. He is revealing people’s hearts. As he does this, a separating similar to what is seen in Matthew 3:12 is occurring right before our eyes. God is not finished working in our nation, but He will not use a compromised church. God does not use the compromised, sinful, or egotistical to display His power or conduct a move of His spirit. There are those in the church that are compromising and yet experience “success.”  However, this “success” can only be called success if it is judged by the world’s standards. True success occurs when the Spirit of God is at work. Not merely when a church’s numbers grow or their buildings become bigger.
Because the Holy Spirit seeks to move through His church here in this country, a separating of the wheat and the chaff must first take place.

The interesting thing about separation is that it is another word for sanctification. What better analogy is there to describe sanctification in the life of the believer than the image of Christ removing the chaff, i.e. the garbage, the useless, the worthless that is in the life of the believer.

As God is bringing separation into the American church as a whole, He also seeks to separate the wheat from the chaff in individual’s lives. Many us of have lived with things inside of us that God would deem as “chaff”. As individual believers we must submit to God’s process of sanctification. As God sanctifies the believer individually, He removes the “chaff.” This is a necessary process to be prepared for the work of God in our individual lives which will then in turn enable us to be prepared to play the role He calls us to in His body.

So, though Matthew 3:12 can be argued to have eschatological meaning, it is clear that it has applications to the current state of the church in America and God’s desire to sanctify His people not only corporately but also individually.  

Source of above informatiom...
David Hoffman is an evangelist and the director of Kingdom Enterprises, an outreach and evangelism ministry in Tucson, Arizona. His passions in ministry are to reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, ignite a passion for evangelism within the lives of believers, and to help equip them to live Spirit-filled and Christ-centered lives. Kingdom Enterprises offers free evangelism trainings for individuals, groups, and churches.  For more information or to contact him, please go to HisKingdomEnterprises.com  

SCRIPTURES:

Rev 3:16 KJV - So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Mat 7:15 KJV - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 10:16 KJV - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Act 20:29 KJV - For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

2Ti 4:3 KJV - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2Ti 4:4 KJV - And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Pro 8:17 KJV - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Jer 29:13 KJV - And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Hos 5:15 KJV - I will go [and] return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Amo 5:4 KJV - For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:

Mat 13:25 KJV - But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Mat 13:26 KJV - But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Mat 13:27 KJV - So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Mat 13:29 KJV - But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Mat 13:30 KJV - Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:38 KJV -  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one];

Mat 13:40 KJV - As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Num 14:18 KJV - The LORD [is] longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing [the guilty], visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation].

Psa 86:15 KJV - But thou, O Lord, [art] a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Rom 2:4 KJV - Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Pro 28:1 KJV - The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Mat 10:16 KJV - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Mat 10:16 KJV - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

2Co 6:17 KJV - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,

Heb 13:15 KJV - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.

Luk 9:62 KJV - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Mat 16:18 KJV - And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Rom 7:7 KJV - What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Rom 13:9 KJV - For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

No comments:

Post a Comment