Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Prophetic Word: March 11, 2016 Betty & Sharron

Friday, March 11, 2016
I Go to Prepare a Place for You!

“In My Father’s house are many mansions, if it were not true I would have told you – I would have forewarned you by now.  If I said I would go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and I will receive you unto myself, that where I am, there you would be also.  I have created a place for you – that place has been prepared; the angels and all of the heavenly host have been about the preparation processes and it’s coming to a close.  The fullness of the Gentiles is about to be reached.  All of heaven has mustered together and is waiting for my Father to release the command to go.  We wait upon Him; no man knows of that day or that hour so you must watch and be ready.  You must be counted worthy to escape all these things that are beginning – they’re beginning to happen upon the earth right now.  The fullness of the Gentiles has almost been reached, the focus is getting ready to be put upon Israel – my nation, my people, the priestly calling that they have in the millennium where they will serve beside me.  They are getting ready to be delivered.  The time of Jacob’s trouble is getting ready to unfold upon the world and the world has not seen the likes since the beginning of time.  Not even Noah’s day saw the processes that are going to be released upon this earth.  Satan has come down to you – he’s got great fury.  The opening to the abyss where his fallen ones have been bound has been opened – the pit has been opened.  The world is getting ready to be flooded with demonic forces, the likes you have never seen before.  I’m about to rescue my people from the time of my wrath.  The time of my wrath is getting ready to take place because Jerusalem is on the verge of being divided, and the day that my city has become divided is the time that my wrath will be great – the earth will be shaken.  It will be shaken violently and all will be affected by it.  There will not be one place of safety – the only place of safety will be “in me”.  If you are “in me” and my seal is upon you – then I will be with you, I will be the deliverer.  I will deliver individually. I am going to show who belongs to me by who gets delivered.  If it’s your time to go, I will whisk you away and the world will wonder where you went. 

Scriptures:
Romans 11:25  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. 
Psalms 27:5 for in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalms 37:39 but the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
Jeremiah 30:7 Alas! For that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
John 14:1-4 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know and the way ye know. 


                                                                                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Wow we need
    to prepare now before it's to late.... Thanks Aunt Sharon for this prophetic word. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we need
    to prepare now before it's to late.... Thanks Aunt Sharon for this prophetic word. ..

    ReplyDelete