Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Prophetic Word: A Great Slaughter forthcoming – Pray and Prepare!

Monday, March 21, 2016

A great slaughter is going to take place - and is presently being set up.  Many of my saints are going to be martyred for my name's sake.  This must happen before the harvest is fully ripened.   As it was in the days of the Acts of the Apostles - the early church, my elect were killed daily for my name's sake, but I added to the church daily such as should be saved.  The times of the Gentiles is about to come to a close and the focus is right now being placed upon Israel and the time of Jacob's trouble.  Many of my chosen will die for their testimony but this will cause a great outpouring of my Holy Spirit - the anointing and will produce a great harvest for my Kingdom.  Prepare yourselves now - will you be able to stand or your loved ones if you are taken and asked to choose between ME or the world? Whoever loses his life for my name's sake will find it.  But whoever denies me before men, I will deny him before my Father and His holy angels in heaven.  Pray continually for you know not what a day will bring forth.  Blessed in the eyes of the Lord is the death of His saints. Watch for the days of great slaughter are on the horizon - my saints are going to be offered as a sacrifice to their god, soon to arrive upon the scene.  He stands on the stage, behind the curtain, soon to be revealed upon the scene.  Examine yourselves - will you be able to stand?  

This slaughter will generate a great repentance throughout the whole earth and because of this, the evil powers will begin to shut down the multi-media in an attempt to stop the revival and outpouring but instead, my people will be a great army going forth to conquer for my Kingdom - the gates of hell cannot prevail against them. Many signs, wonders and miracles will be performed so they, the unbelieving, will be without excuse.  I will be with you, even unto the end of the age.  Be still and know that I am God, and having done all, stand!  Look up, as your redemption draws near. Remember, I will never leave you nor forsake you ever! Pray! Seek my face through the Word - pray for one another to be able to stand for the days ahead are evil.  



1 comment:

  1. In 1996, I had that dream I was standing outside in that long line with other believers. When I got to the front of the line I saw a big privacy fence and didn't know what was inside. The tall gate opened and I was let in and there it was a guillotine right in the middle of the yard!
    As my head was layed down and hands locked in all of a sudden I saw a bright light in the sky and I heard a trumpet blow! I knew it was Jesus returning just like he promised! Come Lord Jesus come!!!

    ReplyDelete