Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Prophetic Word: Walk by Faith, Not by Sight


Prophetic Word: 
April 26, 2017 (Betty & Sharon)


Walk by faith and not by sight – acknowledge me in everything you do and I will order your steps.  I will watch out – be your rear guard and I will be your front guard.  I will cover you and if you will let me manifest myself through you and your day, then I will help you and guide you and I will be there.  I will draw people to me because if you will lift me up, I will make sure that all men are drawn to me through you and what happens in your life.  All of these obstacles and all of these hurtles, all of these things that you are encountering – know that as the days chaos increases day by day like birth pains, then you know that the child is getting ready to be born – know that I’m going to be showing signs and wonders, showing My gifts and anointing among My people, those that are watching and ready for Me.  I’m going to be manifesting myself in a new way and with a new intensity that the world has yet to see.  So know, and be patient, look up for the days of your redemption does draw nearer than when you first believed.


SCRIPTURES:
John 12:32  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Matthew 10:32-33  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.  33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.  

Matthew 25:13  Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

No comments:

Post a Comment