Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Dream: Internment Camps [May 2024]

I dreamt I was with some of my family members, and the ones that stood out the most were Nanci, Christina, Becca myself and a few others that I wasn't very clear on who else was with us. We were on our way to find Jack and somehow he had been taken to a Veterans assisted living facility, at least that's what we were told and I was searching for him and this so called assisted living place. We seemed lead to a place that appeared more like a prison then assisted living. As we enter this facility it reminded me of an empty barracks, military maybe, but it was more like a prison. It was wide open in the center but along the walls were rooms. It was very dark and dingy, dimly lite and there were people working, cleaning, doing their daily chores but did not seem to be paying attention to our little group entering this facility, searching for where Jack could possibly have been placed in this huge place. Somehow I knew we were not suppose to be allowed in there, but I was determined to check up on Jack. 

As I looked around, searching where to go next and where to begin my search, I saw some rooms on the far side of the area, on the left. I felt lead to a specific room so entered it with my group and saw a form lying on a bed and there was nothing else in the room except for the bed and person with cover over their head. Somehow I knew this was Jack and the room was filled with an atmosphere of darkness, hopelessness and great dispair. I sat on the edge of this bed and lovingly called his name. He refused to move, so I gently layed hands upon the motionless form but still no response. I took hold of the dirty, old worn out quilt and uncovered his head and saw him open his eyes and make eye contact but was surprised at how unkempt his appearance was. He looked like he had not shaved, bathed, or been allowed to clean up in quite a while. I took my hand and placed it upon his face and he awakened, and he began to respond. I then took hold of his hand and held it tightly and suddenly it was as if my touch, my hand, my embrace energized him. He sat up and was the Jack I knew, renewed, climbing out of this pit of hopelessness and dispair!

Now upon prayerfully pondering this dream, I felt the Lord showed me that something is coming that his people are not prepared to handle. I felt Jack being in this Veteran's assisted living facility was not that at all but was an internment camp or facility and was more like a prison for people not complying with government orders, new rules put into place. I felt my little family group represented God's chosen, prepared for this time and made me recall the book of Daniel, chapter 11-12 but also the 3 Hebrews cast into firey furnace and Daniel cast into lion's den, but not touched or harmed because they trusted in God and had a relationship with Him. I think a great shaking is coming soon and the body of Christ is not prepared like they think they are, when their world is turned upside down and the things they trusted in to sustain them are suddenly removed.  

Now is the time to prepare, check your oil, lamps, garments... spots, wrinkles, as he is coming for those watching, ready, gathering his harvest and that love his appearance and keep the word of his patience. When he comes will he find faith? Jesus asked this question! I pray he does. God bless. 

SCRIPTURES:
[Mat 24:8-14 KJV] 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

[Dan 11:32-35 KJV] 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits]. 33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, [many] days. 34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. 35 And [some] of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make [them] white, [even] to the time of the end: because [it is] yet for a time appointed.

Dan 3:10-30 KJV. The three Hebrews cast into firey furnace...Please read as its too lengthy to post

Daniel 6:11-28  Daniel in Lion's den...Please read as very lengthy 

No comments:

Post a Comment