Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Prophetic Word: May 14, 2024 - Nanci, Betty, Sharron

Here is prophetic word received by Betty, Nanci, Christina and I all shared together for your prayerful consideration:

May 14,, 2024

Betty, Nanci, Sharron:

The Lord says that He is getting ready to show who He has his love on and are gathered under His wings and there will not be any doubt over who is near to His heart.  He is going to come and fall at the feet of those who He has placed His love upon.  People are going to know who has that seal on them, who loves My appearing, watches for it and is ready and are giving the call.  I am going to make it obvious who is sealed by the Holy Spirit, and they are going to begin to do many mighty displays of My power and My authority. There are not going to be any questions over who Mine are and who are not Mine.  The false are going to be revealed, and the true are going to be seen as the darkness is going to give way to the light.  Even though the ones walking in the light are few, they are prepared and are getting powerful.  They will perform what I need them to do.  They will act on My behalf, and the world – before I remove My people are going to know why they are missing and who they were. 

Nanci’s Word:

I feel like the Lord is showing us He is getting ready to reveal those that are His, but He is going to cause the hidden things of the church, the things that people are trying to hide – he is going to bring a great repentance and he is going to start to reveal what was done in secret, as a last ditch effort of drawing his church close to him. People are going to know who is his because there is not going to be a desire to hide in the darkness anymore.  He is going to start showing people – and he is also going to show that the doorway that is connected to the stairway represents the doorway to outpouring to his people. Its going to show people that have never had a fear of death because they do not believe there is a hell, it is going to be a reminder they are in trouble if they don’t get their hearts right with the Lord.  They are going to start being afraid of what is in the darkness by watching people get things right.  Its going to be an outward manifestation of the Lord doing something that cannot be hidden as even people in darkness are going to start wondering and will start to have something touch their hearts to make them know that something is getting ready to happen.  I feel like that is what the Lord is showing about those dreams and that hidden stairway is a reminder that there is going to be something that they realize from him.

Sharron: It makes me think about what Carolyn said to you, that Nanci and I thought was amazing that Carolyn and I both – God has had us both interceding for the body of Christ and praying fervently about the body of Christ and the watching and ready group, that she has been doing it and I have been doing that.

Nanci's Above Referenced Dream:

 I had another dream!I was in a room full of people, and there were beds all around. I looked at my bed and it was by a stairway that went down to a dark room. I laughed and said “would anyone in this room be brave enough to go sit there all alone?"  I looked at my dad and thought: he is the only one I know that could do that! As I said that, I thought:  "Even he would probably get the creeps." I went to go to sleep were my bed was placed at the top of the  stairs. I thought: "I'm placing something over that creepy stairway." There was a door that was open at the top. leading to the bottom of the stairway, so I threw a brown colored T-shirt over it. All of a sudden, I knew something was bad about the T-shirt, or the stairway. I couldn’t recall exactly what was bad, but I began to rebuke it! I said: "In the name of Jesus I rebuke you!!!" It... the T-shirt, then looked at me, as if a T-shirt can look at you. It was like a headless T-shirt that had the frame [or form?] of a human and grabbed me around the neck and I woke up! 

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:

[Mat 5:14 KJV] 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

[Jhn 8:12 KJV] 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

[Jhn 9:5 KJV] 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

[Jhn 11:9 KJV] 9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

[2Co 4:4 KJV] 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

PHILLADELPHIAN CHURCH:

[Rev 3:7-22 KJV] 7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.

THE LAODICEAN CHURCH:

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

[1Co 4:5 KJV] 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

[2Co 4:2 KJV] 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

[1Pe 3:4 KJV] 4 But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Luke 12:3 KJV — Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Luke 11:33 KJV — No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

1 Corinthians 4:5 KJV — Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment