Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Prophetic Word: IF I BE LIFTED UP, I WILL DRAW ALL UNTO ME

I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD...
Wednesday, July 12, 2017:  Prophetic Word (Betty & Sharron)


Watch and tune into My Spirit every day because I am doing a new thing among My people.  I’m not broadcasting what I’m doing among My people because the enemy is tuned in, just like they followed Me when I walked upon the earth.  They tuned in to every word I said, and everything I did.  But, they didn’t always know what I was doing and where I was coming from, so they constantly followed Me around listening, watching and the same thing is happening to you right now because of Me in you.   They want to know what is going on so they’re ease dropping, listening, and watching.  I am beginning to move among you in a new and different way.  My sheep hear My voice and they do answer when I call to them.  Right now I am fine tuning that voice --- fine tuning the calls, the tender, loving calls that I have, and those that are following My instructions will shine like a light.  They will have the direction, the instructions – they will not be caught by surprise.  I will be their front and rear guard.  Those that are not tuned into Me are going to see a difference in those that are tuned in and My sheep that are following Me.  They’re going to see a difference in those that are caught up in the cares of this world, that are taking My name in vain.  Soon every person is going to know if they are taking My name in vain and if they are not, if they are empowered and if they are not, because the anointing is what breaks every yoke and every bondage upon people’s lives and I came to set people free.  If I be lifted up then I will draw people to Me, but I’m not being lifted up – people are being lifted up, churches are being lifted up, their programs are being lifted up, their finances are being lifted up, their social lives are being lifted up, their fellowships are being lifted up, the food that they eat at these fellowships is being lifted up.  But My people that seek Me aren’t finding Me.  They don’t even feel like they can fit into this world of social gatherings, that call themselves by My name.  I am not among them – that’s not where I am.  If you want to find Me then I’m going to be among the poor and the destitute, the lonely, the forsaken, those that are in the hospital that feel hopeless, those that are in the nursing homes that feel forsaken by their own loved ones, those that live on the streets that have no one – they look daily for the ravens to bring them their food, and My angels – my human angels that I have that walk among you, as that’s where I AM.  Whenever you found Me, I was walking among the poor and the blind, those that were in need of My help.  I didn’t come for the well and those that were okay – I came for those that needed Me.  I came for the sick, I came for the sinful, I came for those that were lost and that’s who I am seeking now, before My return.  When I return, that’s who I’m going to be looking for, those that are doing My biding, those that are following that still, small voice of Mine and going in the direction that I lead them, to living waters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment