Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Prophetic Word: My Two Wittnesses & 144,000 First Fruits Will Arrive Soon: Look Up!

September 5, 2017
Prophetic Word: Betty & Sharron



It’s the time to enter into your prayer closets My children, it is the time to draw near to Me – it’s time to be gathered together under My wings.  This is the time of great stress and trouble that I have warned you about.  I have tried many days, just like I looked over Jerusalem, and said: “Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem, How often would I have gathered you under My wings but you would not”.  That’s what I’m doing to My church now.  They think they are full of times of glory and good times, prosperity times, but it’s the time of great trouble, distress and the enemy has already set his plans – he has already laid the foundations down and it’s been set, and the clock is ticking away.  The time of My return – a time of great trouble that I warned you about is upon you, it’s the time of great distress, and perplexity among nations.  When you read Mathew 24 all of these things, the signs that I gave you to watch for, that as you read these signs you will see that they are all unfolding at one time, like the birth pains of a woman getting ready, and the closer the pains get, you know that the time is here, and you watch Israel and Israel is showing signs that My hand is upon Israel, approaching the time of Jacob’s trouble. 

It’s coming the time when I am going to deal with My people.  My two witnesses are about to appear on the scene; My 144,000 Messianic Jews are about ready to take their place in the world and to begin to preach and to be the first fruits of this time of great trouble.  It’s getting to be the time that I warned Israel about – this is Israel’s day.  The door to the church age is getting ready to close and My message has not heeded and now I have to take measures into My own hands.

I have to get through to My people, these dry bones, and I have to bring life into this valley of dry bones that have been gathered into My nation. They are a valley of dry bones but they have no flesh and no heart – they are like just dead bones but I’m getting ready to breathe life back into them again, because I’m getting ready to reign.  I’m getting ready to set up My kingdom and I’m going to have My church with me  - My bride will assist Me with this time of redemption this time of 1000 years of reign here on earth – My Kingdom, and My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  Look up as it is the time of your redemption and your time does draw near but the harvest is ripe and is going to waste.  My church needs to gather that harvest in, they need to be about My business; they need to be about My harvest because that’s all I am interested in.


If you will love God with all your heart, mind, and soul and you will love others as yourself – these are the two greatest commandments and I said, if you follow these two laws that you will fulfill the whole law.  This is My command to you, that you love others as yourself, and that you love the Lord your God with all your mind, heart, and soul.  

JESUS END TIME SIGNS: MATTHEW 24
Mat 24:3  And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 
Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray. 
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. 
Mat 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet. 
Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places. 
Mat 24:8  But all these things are the beginning of travail. 
Mat 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name's sake. 
Mat 24:10  And then shall many stumble, and shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another. 
Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray. 
Mat 24:12  And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold. 
Mat 24:13  But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. 
Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come. 
Mat 24:15  When therefore ye see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let him that readeth understand), 
Mat 24:16  then let them that are in Judaea flee unto the mountains: 
Mat 24:17  let him that is on the housetop not go down to take out the things that are in his house: 
Mat 24:18  and let him that is in the field not return back to take his cloak. 
Mat 24:19  But woe unto them that are with child and to them that give suck in those days! 
Mat 24:20  And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on a sabbath: 
Mat 24:21  for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever shall be. 
Mat 24:22  And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 
Mat 24:23  Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ, or, Here; believe it not. 
Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 
Mat 24:25  Behold, I have told you beforehand. 
Mat 24:26  If therefore they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the wilderness; go not forth: Behold, he is in the inner chambers; believe it not. 
Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh forth from the east, and is seen even unto the west; so shall be the coming of the Son of man. 
Mat 24:28  Wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 
Mat 24:29  But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 
Mat 24:30  and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 
Mat 24:31  And he shall send forth his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 
Mat 24:32  Now from the fig tree learn her parable: when her branch is now become tender, and putteth forth its leaves, ye know that the summer is nigh; 
Mat 24:33  even so ye also, when ye see all these things, know ye that he is nigh, even at the doors. 
Mat 24:34  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished. 
Mat 24:35  Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 
Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. 
Mat 24:37  And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man. 
Mat 24:38  For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 
Mat 24:39  and they knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall be the coming of the Son of man. 
Mat 24:40  Then shall two men be in the field; one is taken, and one is left: 
Mat 24:41  two women shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left. 
Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not on what day your Lord cometh. 
Mat 24:43  But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken through. 
Mat 24:44  Therefore be ye also ready; for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh. 
Mat 24:45  Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath set over his household, to give them their food in due season? 
Mat 24:46  Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 
Mat 24:47  Verily I say unto you, that he will set him over all that he hath. 
Mat 24:48  But if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord tarrieth; 
Mat 24:49  and shall begin to beat his fellow-servants, and shall eat and drink with the drunken; 
Mat 24:50  the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he expecteth not, and in an hour when he knoweth not, 
Mat 24:51  and shall cut him asunder, and appoint his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth. 

EZEKIEL'S VALLEY OF DRY BONES
Eze 37:1  The hand of Jehovah was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of Jehovah, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 
Eze 37:2  And he caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 
Eze 37:3  And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord Jehovah, thou knowest. 
Eze 37:4  Again he said unto me, Prophesy over these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of Jehovah. 
Eze 37:5  Thus saith the Lord Jehovah unto these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live. 
Eze 37:6  And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah. 
Eze 37:7  So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and, behold, an earthquake; and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 
Eze 37:8  And I beheld, and, lo, there were sinews upon them, and flesh came up, and skin covered them above; but there was no breath in them. 
Eze 37:9  Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 
Eze 37:10  So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. 
Eze 37:11  Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off. 
Eze 37:12  Therefore prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, O my people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. 
Eze 37:13  And ye shall know that I am Jehovah, when I have opened your graves, and caused you to come up out of your graves, O my people. 
Eze 37:14  And I will put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I will place you in your own land: and ye shall know that I, Jehovah, have spoken it and performed it, saith Jehovah. 


1 comment:

  1. I have been saying that about Matthew 24 that all those things are happening at the same time. People are asleep! #wakeup! #JesusIsComing!

    ReplyDelete