Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Prophetic Word: Watch and Stay Ready


November 21, 2019
Betty & Sharron


Behold, I come quickly and my reward is with me, and I am coming for those that are awake and that are watching for their bridegroom and that have an affection for me, and a love – that have prepared themselves.  They’ve taken care of the spots and wrinkles that are in their garments and they have drawn near to me as I have drawn near to them.  Those that spend time with me and that know me – I know them and My Father knows them.  The time is very close, the time is at hand and you do not know what lies ahead - what the enemy has in store for you, but very quickly that is being revealed.

There are many believers out there in the world that think they have the revelation – the history and the way things are coming down. They are so sure in their minds, their hearts, and their studies, that their viewpoint is the right perspective and that other people’s are wrong – but they are wrong, because not even I know the time and the dates – not even the angels know the details, as only My Father knows the timing of my return. 

My people need to draw near to me and when that trumpet sounds; they will hear it, those that are tuned in to me. You need to draw near to me so that you can be the light and the salt because people are going to begin to look for the light and the salt. 

There is going to be a great shaking of this planet to its very foundation and in ways that people have never even anticipated or thought of.  They think they know everything that the earth is going to be going through, with the weather and the signs in the sun, moon and the stars, and the earth with the seas roaring.  But they have no idea the agenda that is coming down that is going to shake this earth, and the timing.  Many people are going to be caught off guard – they are going to realize that they don’t know Me like they thought they knew me and they are going to be like the 5 foolish virgins that went to the market place to get what they needed and they missed the departure. 

SCRIPTURES:
Rev 3:11 KJV - 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 22:7, 12 KJV - 7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. ... 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 3:4 KJV - 4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Rev 16:15 KJV - 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Mat 24:36 KJV - 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Luk 21:25 KJV - 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Psa 73:28 KJV - 28 But [it is] good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Rev 3:20 KJV - 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment