Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Even nature reveals God to us

 August 25, 2026

God's beauty revealed, if you have eyes to see!

This morning when I arrived at my number three daughter's house Rebecca, to get Flex, I spotted a beautiful black and iridescent butterfly [that looked like this one I took photo of at church that stopped and posed for the photo!]and stopped to admire its beauty.  It fluttered around me as I spoke to it like it understood each word I was speaking... "Well good morning you beautiful little butterfly, you are quite captivating in such a beautiful blue color, but I noticed something attacked you... you have parts of your beautiful wing missing. But you are still truly a beautiful creature God designed and sent to me to admire you."

When I finished speaking that beautiful butterfly landed on my shoe as if to thank me for that word of encouragement and it reminded me of these verses in Roman's...how can we not see God in his awesome creation? 

Romans 1:18¶For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

No comments:

Post a Comment