Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Prophetic Word: You are the Light and Salt

February 24, 2020
Betty & Sharron: Prophetic word

Many things are getting ready to change on the scene and the horizon in the coming few years as my return is imminent and draws near and again, I say look up as your redemption draws very near, especially since the first day that you believed, and surrendered your lives to me.  The time is of great importance that remains and I need every laborer that hears my voice and that lean not unto their own understanding but acknowledges me in all their ways, I will begin to direct their paths.  Those that hear my voice clearly and are known examples of my relationship with them, they are going to begin to move in higher circles.  I’m going to make a distinction between those people that are really In tune with my voice and know me personally.  The world is going to begin to see them as a light.  I am going to begin to reveal their aura, I am going to begin to show their light – my light, and because darkness is showing its fake, false light. But there is a difference between the false light and the true light.  People are going to know the true light from the false light.  It’s going to be exposed – many things are going to be exposed this year and the coming years, not only in the political scene but I’m uncovering a lot of wickedness that is behind the scene.  Judgement is beginning to fall in the house of God and if it begins in the house of God then where will it end?  That’s what you need to pray for, is where it is going to end.

My church is going to be shaken to their very knees and to the core of their foundation.  Many of my people are going to begin to search their hearts and examine whether they really know you or they thought they knew you.  There are people that thought they knew you that are going to reconnect and I’m going to bring people with a true relationship.  People are going to want what they’ve got.  They are going to begin to seek and say: “I want what she’s got”, and I am going to begin to do this, this year.  I’m going to begin to show people the true prophets of God, true believers and those that are in tune with me.  People are going to want what they have got. 

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:
Luke 21:28 KJV And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

Pro 3:5 KJV Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 KJV In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct thy path
..
John 10:26 KJV But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand. 30 I and [my] Father are one..

Mat 5:14 KJV Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

1 Peter 4:17  For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Mat 7:21 KJV Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

No comments:

Post a Comment