Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Dream: July 1, 2020, Wednesday... Go to your place of Refuge!

Dream...
I had a dream this morning, Wednesday, July 1st 2020 that I felt the need to share. 

I dreamt that one of the YouTube people I follow...and it was not clear which one it was, as both of these gentlemen study the government sites that watch the Sun's activities, weather systems, volcano/earthquake activities...all the Earth and solar system devices, like SOHO and such. One of them on Youtube is known as "Mike from around the world" who calls in on Thursdays during Paul Begley's program around 10:00 PM each Thursday evening, giving updates weekly from a biblical perspective. The other one is "The Real BPearthwatch". Both of them have their own YouTube channel programs,  Mike from around the world's is "Council of time" and is a strong believer. I'm not aware of BPearthwatch's stand on Biblical matters as much. It was as if the person in my dream was both of these individuals in one person...like perhaps I needed to pay attention to what both were saying to get the whole picture.


In the dream (I'll say it was Mike from around the world) told me to get to my place of safety, the place that I have designated as my place to flee to when things get rough, and he said: "You need to do this now, right now, and I mean today!  In the dream I immediately thought of my daughter, Christina and Dan's home, as I knew that this was the place designated for us to flee to for safety. Then he said: "Things are about to get rough". I seemed to understand that it was going to be a cosmic event that was going to shake the whole Earth in more than one way, even though the cosmic event wasn't revealed. I also felt it would be politically fueled, using it for this evil world regime's purposes. 

Then this individual stated that he was assigning a spiritual mother to me, to which I thought: "I've been a believer a long time, (67 years)... I don't understand why I would need a spiritual mother" I felt like this person he assigned me to was younger, spiritually and age wise, then me, but I then understood this person had some spiritual gifts that I would benefit from, and that I needed...to go along with this, that this person would help assist, guide, and spiritually strengthen us during this time.

Then I woke up and was trying to figure out what this dream meant, and I discussed it with Christina. After that phone call ended, I went to my tablet and found a Facebook messenger video that Peggy Corchran sent which seemed to confirm and compliment my short dream! 

I felt I needed to share it, just in case the Lord is revealing the trouble to come... confirming to his people, a time of preparation for trouble ahead. Get ready people, he's coming.., SOON.

Here is link to video Peggy Corchran sent...

https://youtu.be/Jnh5jV3nJyM

No comments:

Post a Comment