Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

Prophetic Word: August 6, 2018: You have been Given an Open Door!

Prophetic Word, Betty & Sharron: 

Behold, I have given you an open door: go through this open door!  You will be held responsible for not going through this open door that I have given to you.  You have been given an opportunity for repentance, as I have given you a president that will back you and stand behind you, that has given you an opportunity to seek Me with all your mind, all your heart, and all your soul, so you will reach out to the harvest that is truly out there, and that you would have a heart of repentance.  Many of my people have repented and sought me because of this president that I have placed in office that does not mind praying before you, and doesn’t mind bringing honor to my name.  But you need to pray for this president because he is surrounded by many voices.  There are many wolves that are dressed in sheep’s clothing, and they know how to speak the words that they think that he needs to hear, and he is confused like Peter was: one minute he heard my Father’s voice and the next minute he hears the voice of the enemy.  

Many of my people are confused over my voice and the enemy’s voice.  He has gotten so sophisticated in his trickery, in his cunning that my people haven’t developed discernment yet and can’t tell his voice from my voice.  They need to draw near to me because I will expose the enemy’s voice – I will point out the most beautiful, perfect sheep that you have ever seen, may be wolves’ in sheep's clothing, as that’s how he operates.  He entices with the most perfect, the one that looks the most perfect, spotless.  

I love all people – all humans on the face of the whole earth and I died to pay the price for each one of them.  There are many that are seeking me… many of these earth shaking events that have taken place in your world, the people’s hearts are ready, they are asking questions now but there are not enough laborers out there to answer the questions and the calls.  I see my harvest – I see people on their faces trying to understand what is going on in the world, and where I am, asking: “Is this MY anger or is this the devil’s anger that is  being taken out on the world?”  I need my people to rise up and be the light that I have called them to be, to be the salt and as I said: “If I be lifted up, I, even I, and my Holy Spirit will draw all men unto me.


SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:
John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou has a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Colossians 4:5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
John 10:27 my sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Matthew 5:13-16 ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot.  14 Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.  15 Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  16 Let your light so shine before me, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 
Luke 10:2,3 therefore said he unto them, the harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. (3) Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
Matthew 16:16-23 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.  17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is I heaven.  18 And I say also, unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the  keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ. 21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.  22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.  23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
2 Corinthians 11: 13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment